For Grown Ups
Doors Open is a group aimed at families of SEN children diagnosed or undiagnosed.
The aims of this group are:
- To build a community of parents supporting parents.
- To provide a local support base for families.
- To provide a safe non judgemental environment to vent frustration.
- Share experiences tips & strategies.
- Help identify outside sources of information and support.
- Encourage a positive relationship with school and preschool inclusion teams getting the best care for our children.
This is not your average coffee morning!!!!!
Younger children welcome (under your own supervision)
We provide for our children, inclusive fun activities and trips along with enriching life skill opportunities.